HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cheating Hunters Around Me All Day
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2002, 04:38 PM
cardeer
Boone & Crockett

Default Cheating Hunters Around Me All Day

Today was the last day of deer season in Pa. It was bow or muzzleloader only since December 26th. Today at 7:30 some guys were driving the small patches of woods around my house illegally. They were tresspassing and when the shooting started ,about 20 shots only 5 shots were Ka boom from a muzzleloader and all the rest of the shots were just bang ,from slug guns. I watched one guy empty his slug gun at a runnig doe and finally hit it the 5th time. He then put his slug gun in the fence line in the brush and then grabbed a muzzleloader out of the fence line and shot it in to the ground. Some slob,like no one could recognize a slug gun sound from a muzzleloader.I called the game wardens immediately and have not had a return call and they never showed up either,and its 11 hours later. Nothing new,I only had them respond to a call 1 time in 5 years,no wonder we have all the poaching we do.I felt like shooting all their tires out on there 40,000 pickups,but decided against it ,but to say Im fruststed with pigs like that is a understatement.