HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - accessory help.....
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default accessory help.....

ok i got a pay check on the way..guess its time to goto a bowshop and start pickin stuff out so when i get another one or 2 i slept on it all and made up my mind and can go shoppin right?? i got bows in mind to shoot....this will be my first year so i think a whisker biskuit is a good choice for a rest till i get comfortable...and when i got the shakes in the stand my arrow aint bouncing on a prong rest! lol..arrows ill decide at the shop i aint startin that debate here! lol...quiver...probably a kwike....but i dont know SQUAT about a stabalizer..any recomendations??..or sights...ill be doing ground and stand hunting....so im thinking a good 3-5pin sight will be my best option?? but who makes a good dependable reliable one that will take hunting use....im not looking to break the bank or work all summer for a sight lol...so keep that in mind.....a stabalizer and a sight that will hold up to a pretty good hunting use and alot of target shooting....but affordable....i rather spend the money then not spend it and wish i did.....so give me some options to look at and ill goto a bowshop and shot some bows and start thinking about it all here SOON...next days off probably....im working alot so it aint going to take toooo long...probably by july ill have it ALL....i want to be shooting SOON...i want to wear a target out before i go back to school at the end of august! lol