HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Don't apply for quota hunts if your not going to go
Old 03-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Don't apply for quota hunts if your not going to go

I am so pissed off nowI CAN'T STAND IT. This is the second year straight that I didn't get drawn for spring gobbler. They up the quota to 300 birds and that was double from last year and I still didn't get drawn. I hope this is no indication of how my other draws go. Intresting thing about it is, I've got them around my kabin here and the dang things actually wake me up at times. Boy, talk about being tempted. Another thing that pisses me off is people who apply for quota hunts and don't go. I know of 3 incidences of people who apply and when the season comes, they don't go for one reason or another. SCUMB BAG. I get right in their face and letthem know that they are deneying people like me the oppurtunity to hunt. Thats just not right, maybe the fish and game should take this in concideration and possibly increase the quota in some areas.
I guess I'll stay locked up in this kabin during spring gobbler and just pout.[:@][:@][:@]

Bobby