HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone know what these are for?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Kanga
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone know what these are for?

I guess when you are shooting at 90 meters, it makes those 30/40/50 yard shots seem like chip shots.
90 meters dont sound all that far but when you are using a Olympic style recurve you get a lot of arch

But yes the close in shots are easier but your form still has to be on

Does magnock slow it down that much?
Maybe what I should have done was do a speed test before and after putting the reciever on but at the time we never had the crono just might have to do that next week

I don't worry too much about wind drift round here for 3D.
You should have come down to Abeline for the Windy Nationals opsI mean the Winter Nationals my buddy went to it and said it was blowing like a SOB unfortunately I had to work but it was blowin hard here as well.

If you shoot any partner or team shoots they are going to hate you with those hidden colors.....better make a bright one.....I keep one black arrow in my quiver when I shoot with guys with arrows like yours.
Rob.

I also shoot with the so called hidden arrows and wish that eveyone else did I hate seeing bright colors in the target specially if they are out side the 11 or 10 ring they seem to be a magnet for my arrows

Therefore I'm going to say that they are possibly shafts used by the Korean Olympic team to compete and often beat a lot of the shooters from the good ole USA.
They beat more than the USA shooters its been a long time since the Koreans have not dominated the Olympics.

Did you know that when Koreankids join thearchery school they dont get to actually hold a bow for about 3 yearsand people wonder why they are so dedicated to the sport.