HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Guided hunts
Thread: Guided hunts
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 03:54 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Guided hunts

ORIGINAL: Irish Yankee

This was about putting guided hunts in cat as the other hunts.I have no idea about what you are talking about ignorant.I do my own scouting for wildlife... Have been very successful on my own.So,what does the hunter do when he goes on a guided hunt?He follows the guide around untill they find an animal?What work does the hunter have to do on a guided hunt?Pick the animal he wants and shoots it...I didn't come on here for arguments or to be called ignorant from wanting to know others opinions on here..Everyone who replied so far has stated their opinions.You come on here and insult another hunter when just an opinion on this would of been fine...If you can't state an opinion without insulting anyone,I would suggest not to even reply to these kind of posts...All I wanted was input to get a diffrent prospective on the wayother hunters thoughtabout guided hunts....Not to be disrespected from a ......
Guys this post is starting to sound suspiciously familer ...there was another "Guided Hunt" slammer on this forum last year arguing the exact same subject ...kind of makes me wanna go " hemmmmmmm" ???? Im wondering if this might not be ole MooseHornHunter ...some of you older members will remember him before he was banned ....

dd