HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Peep Eliminator
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Jollyarcher
Typical Buck

Default RE: Peep Eliminator

A close friend of mine purchasedone like you speak of last season. He would probably give it to you. It should be noted thathe is an accomplished archer and has harvested many quality game animals with the stick and string.

His goal from departing the conventional in-string peepwas to achieve the most from the last fading minutes of available shooting light.If you've hunted for any length of time, we've all been there. His rear sight system was made from machined aluminum and as I recall, had a fairlyhefty price tag. "Hindsight" comes to mind. I looked it over when it arrived and was not too impressed.

I'm not posting to bash the item, as some may shoot it very well. I personally did not care for it and after many hours of shooting, neither did he.

Ironically, I made a "loose the peep" post on this message board about a year ago... complete with pictures and a how-to paragraph or three. You could do a search for that or I'll link you there if I can find it. Something tells me that the server used back then was changed, so there is a chance that it may no longer be archived here.