HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I dont trust my bow (Anymore)
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 04:57 AM
Slowpitch

Default I dont trust my bow (Anymore)

I hve a lifetime warrantee bow, That went hay wire 1 month before NY bow season started, before that came about, i was out 3 times aweek shooting 20 arrows on the average & became (1) with my bow I was shooting so perfect. UNTIL! At full draw I heard a clip than my string fell foward, so i let off & went to the shop to see what happened, My wife asked me whats wrong, So i pulled the bow back again It went haywire lower cam split almost off String jumped. I sent it back to Company to get it repaired, they replaced lower cam Got it bacl 1 week before bow season & At full draw upper & lower cams were shifting to the left, thought string was going to jump, & if they would have tested this bow at factory , they would have seen it, So i drove 2 hours to locate a dealer , he adjusted the strings But no go , My split limbs were worped, So sent it back to company again, this time I spoke to Woman in charge of warrantee's & told her, needless to say I started my season off with a borrowed bow , Gorgeous 8 point came out below me at 30 yards ( But ) i didnt trust this bow !!... Finally i got my bow back 2.5 weeks into bow season, but didnt trust it anymore & still dont, even thou everything is almost State of the art New on it..... What should i do, go test more bows & try to trust another campanys bows ? or suck it up & practice practice practice with My Old/New bow to try to regain trust with it........[>:]