HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about.....
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 07:29 PM
JLmoore1956
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about.....

Well I guess it is like the man told me a long, long time ago about cars. If the engine runs it's worth a $100.00. Guess the same for bows, guns. Certain ones will always command a top price. Others are just used bows, and if it slings arrows, it is worth a $100.00. So it may have value and you know what you paid for any bow, but even with Mathews, again like new cars, the next year there is a new model to take last year place, so the value of the one you bought lost $$$. So say I will be selling an old York Bow when I get back home, never used, but it is old, if I get $100.00 I will be happy but don't even expect that.

Guess I would look at it this with with Parker or mid-range. Buy it new, use it, kill deer and then if you sell it, take what you can get. Me though, it is like cars again, I will drive them till they wont drive no more and then get a new one.......... so with my Mathews I will use it till it falls apart or till the God Lord calls me yonder........ it works, it kills deer, and I am told it is quieter then the new cars, I mean Mathews coming off the line, so why sell it? [8D]