HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HELP LOCATING STOLEN DEER MOUNT
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 09:29 AM
jcchartboy
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HELP LOCATING STOLEN DEER MOUNT

The original owner should contact the Boone and Crockett club to have this picture dislayed on their lost or stolen page...( I do not believe it needs to be a B&C entry to be listed on this page)

http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/records_lost.asp?area=bgRecords

LOST OR STOLEN TROPHIES
From time to time, the Boone and Crockett Club receives questions from the public in regard to lost and/or stolen trophies.Could B&C post photos for me? Do you recognize this rack? Have you seen my trophy? This page is dedicated to those wishes and hopes of bringing a trophy and owner back together again after a trophy has gone missing.
If you have a photo you would like to post of one of your trophies that has turned up missing, please send us an email. In the email, please give a few brief sentences about the history of the trophy, how and when it turned up missing, and an email address and/or phone number (no physical address) you would like to be contacted at if anyone recognizes your trophy. Also attach the best photo you have of the trophy. Send your email to [email protected] All submissions will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and B&C reserves the right to select the trophies that will be posted.