HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 10:42 PM
deerslayer223
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Hey guys just figured i'd stop by and see how everyone is fairing. It seems as though myself and nubo are the only ones who ever post here. Where are the rest of you guys? I hope you're all doing well and having success. Go get em boys. Nubo it sounds like the weather up there is really giving u a hard time this year. I hate hunting in high winds especially in archery season i'm always afraid it's going to throw my arrow way off and i'm always afraid of getting winded. It seems here when we have high winds its always swirling switching direction constantly when it does that i just pack it up for the day no use scaring every deer in the vicinity. Stick with it nubo i'm sure the wind will cooperate eventualy. Man i wish we woulda had the weather i have now for archery season. About 25degrees and around 15 inches of snow woulda helped me out alot. lol. Good luck boys one of you should be due to score here anytime.