HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Don't buy any thing from a.s.a.p. or field test tv
Old 10-11-2002, 06:51 PM
grim reaper

Default Don't buy any thing from a.s.a.p. or field test tv

I ordered a set of the reaper telescopic climbing stick's from Field test tv. on the Outdoor channel. The sticks are made by a company named A.S.A.P. Here is the problem I ordered the sticks ,tomarrow will be two weeks ago. I payed EXTRA for 2-4 day shipping well 5 days goes by no sticks. I call field test tv. after goin around with them she finaly gives me my money back for the extra shipping AND assures me that she will handle my order PERSONALY her self. She said I should have the stick's with in 7-10 days of the order so wed. of this week I still have no stick's.This time I call A.S.A.P. the lady at this co. say's they didn't ship the stick's out yet and Field test tv never even sent them my order until last Friday. She also told me that the lady lied and they were not shipping the stick's to her they were shipping them directly to me. The lady at A.S.A.P. said she would ship the sticks out wednesday and I would have the today at no extra charge to me. Well guess what NO FRIGGING STICKS. The real kicker is I ordered the sticks from Field test tv. becouse they advertised the sticks as going to 20 ft. but actualy they are only 16 ft. ladder sticks and if you want them to reach 20 ft. you have to purchase an extention. They lady at field test tv. said well we didn't mean to advertise them like that we will probaly sell the customer's who thought they were 20 ft. ladder sticks the extension at cost. BULL CRAP they are going to get me one for free becouse that is how it was advertised. The lady at A.S.A.P. said they wanted them to sell their 20 ft. sticks at the 16 ft. price but they said no and it was too late they already advertised it. Both company's wronged me big time and I will NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH EITHER AGAIN and I hope you guy's don't either.