HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - SOLD - 2005 Bowtech Allegiance LH 28/70- SOLD
Old 11-30-2005, 07:27 AM
dmbuso

Default SOLD - 2005 Bowtech Allegiance LH 28/70- SOLD

I'm selling my left-handed 2005 Allegiance. It has 28'' draw length and the limbs are 60-70 lbs. I bought it in Feb 05 for 3D this past summer. The bow has less than 100 shots through it (I got real busy this summer and had no time for 3D shoots).

The bow is in almost new condition. I am fanatical with my bows, this bow hangs in my cool basement and it has never seen rain, snow, or been hunted with.

I'm asking $500. Accessories such as the sight, arrow rest, and stabilizer are not included but the limb savers are. However, if you really want/need accessories, I'll throw in a 3 pin sight and an arrow rest. I also have brand new broadheads laying around that I'll never use. Both fixed blade and expandable blade types. They're yours if you buy the bow.

Feel free to respond with any questions. I have 2 pictures of the bow but this web site isn't allowing me to post. Please give me your e-mail and I'll e-mail you the pictures if interested.

I'm selling to purchase a 2006 Allegiance. These bows are absolutely awesome. Anybody who's ever shot one of these knows what I'm talking about. Please check out the pictures.