HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Customized 2002 Chevy Xtreme Blazer
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 03:15 PM
tazman7
Fork Horn

Default Customized 2002 Chevy Xtreme Blazer

2002 Chevy Xtreme Blazer 4.3L Vortec V-6 Automatic 54,000 HIGHWAY MILES! Power sunroof, power everything. Lowered 2/3 with Belltech Spindles and Lowering Blocks- C-notched frame. 20" Panther Origin Wheels. Sumitomo tires. 245/35/20 (I think) Clear corners.
The tires only have about 20,000 miles on them. Tires are in mint shape. Paint and interior are in mint condition!! I have taken exceptionally good care of this vehicle. I guarantee you wont find a cleaner vehicle. I wash it once sometimes twice a week. You can even ask my neighbors..
No stained seats, non-smoker. Oil has been changed every 4000 miles using Castrol Syntec Fully Synthetic motor oil. All fluids were changed over to synthetic when I bought it. Never had any problems what so ever. Windows are in mint condition. The front end has no cracks or scrapes. It has the towing package. I pull my waverunner with it and it works great.
Infinity Kappa speakers. K&N air filter

If you want looks and compliments this car is the one for you! I cannot tell you how many times I have been getting gas and people tell me how nice my truck is. It is an awesome feeling to know thatpeople like your car, but it has to go do to college. If you want more pictures just let me know by email. $17500 obo

[email protected]