HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are your range experiences like?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 04:06 PM
SquirrelmanJared

Default RE: What are your range experiences like?

Thanks for the input guys, it's an interesting topic. I would like to go sight in my guns right and see what everyone else is shooting and admire, but quietly and from a distance, I am not looking to be anyones new friend. I am a full timecollege studentandwork at Bass Pro Shops/Outdoor world at the gun counter nights and weekends, and by no means am I any gun expert, I just know whats what, and basically all the necessary information that most people would want to know about a gun before they purchase it, and sometimes for the hardcore techies, I have to look things up they want to know.I get customers in that bring that buddy of theirs that knows EVERYTHING about guns, even which end the bullet comes out of! They are the biggest PITA customers, once I had one argue with me for 10 minutes and complain to a manager because I didn't have a single "autoloading pump action shotgun" in stock. Not a pump, not an autoloader, but a pump action auto loader. I am still baffled on that one. My point is, generally in their next breath guys like this talk about the range and how often they go. It makes me not want to go.