HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help NJ
Thread: Help NJ
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 01:57 PM
DuckNdeer

Default Help NJ

NJ deer are small, light, and undermanaged. We need to stand up for ourselves and demand for a higher quaility of game. I'm am working on a movement to request that the NJ F & G Dept. use Mossy Oak Biologic Products to creat food plots in most of the fields that they manage. It's result would be Bigger, Healthier, and Better Managed deer for hunters to enjoy.

The economy would benefit from the increase in hunting- related sales. The game would be more inviting for out of state hunters, which would drive sales even higher.

More hunters, plus better game laws(number wise/more does more mature bucks) Would make NJ rival some central states for top records, in a matter of a few years. Continuing this management over the course of time would lead to fewer accidents with deer, less urban deer disturbance, and a higher quality of game.

I am searching for voices to be heard and organizations to be accounted for. The more voices to be heard, the greater the chance of someone listening.

I am also encourageing everyone to go to http://www.ubnj.org/index.php and get the information that can be found there about a bill to allow hunting on Sundays. Please call and enter your opinion whatever way you choose to go.

Thank You for listening, and good luck NJ.