HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Zeiss Conquest Scope Passed The Test 100%
Old 09-25-2005, 10:30 PM
Hemi

Default Zeiss Conquest Scope Passed The Test 100%

Any one looking for a scope that is light, rugged and extremely crisp and clear, the Zeiss Conquest is for you! I had my 3.5-10x44 mounted on my ruger .338 win for my sheep hunt and it performed flawlessly in a broad spectrum of weather and extreme hunting conditions including being smacked off rock ledges, layed down in grass,gravel,dust,mud etc while glassing. It was exposed to heavy down pours of rain, near freezing conditions on early mornings and highs of 35 celcius in late afternoons. Not one complaint at all. The scope stayed sighted in perfectly through all the abuse. (excessive at times while scaleing rock etc.) When I needed it most it performed with a perfect clear crisp image. It gives you the confidence to make that shot at the critical moment after all your hard work to get to that point.Just my 2 cents on a product I bought new this year and have had some field experience with it for anyone looking for feedback on a big game optics.