HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 09:23 PM
lou-lou
Typical Buck

Default RE: 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab

It's still for sale as of today, one would never know by lokking at the body it had those miles on it. Engine still runs very strong. Make me some offers and e-mail me. i ain't about scaming anyone, it's a very dependable ride, but needs some work done to it. I've all ready had offers over 4000.00 for it, but didn't like the people who wanted to buy it, they for sure would have ruined it in a month. It's been babied mechically since I bought it brand new. She's got at least anothe 80,000 miles in her if treated well. Plus the 3.9 is not so bad on gas either. Just got a K&N air filter for it, she purrs now. Let me know. Also I also am a part time sales Manager for a gmc Dealership. Not the average salesman, all my profit the little I make goes for my hunting trips. Not in it for major bucks just to get the woman off my back for paying for my trips out of the house money. I hate those scaming salesman too, but not all of them are crooks, just have to find the right people to deal with. Now a days you might have well have another job with these taxes and gas prices. Let me know.....