HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Slick Trick Broadhead - Photos
Old 09-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Goodguy

Default RE: 525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Slick Trick Broadhead - Photos

Doublecreek

There are no photos of the bear before it was field dressed. So the stomach and rump are relaxed and flattened. There are no staged photos taken low down with the bear out in front and the hunter several feet behind as is often the way photos are taken to make the animal look bigger than it is in relation to the hunter etc. My son is not a small man - he weighs 230. Does the photo of the bear hanging on page 3 help you any? Several of the American hunters present took photos and my son is expecting copies. If any of those make the bear look bigger I'll post them. The size/weight of the bear can be confirmed by contacting Buck Lake Outfitters http://www.bucklakeoutfitters.com Finally, why would we lie about the size/weight? All the other hunters who were present and the Outfitter know what it weighed. It makes no sense.I'm quite serious about the wager offer if anyone wants to take me up on. That's how confident I am. gg.