HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
TerryM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

.Terry had a cub roaming around his stand for a bit and when he turned around the sow was 10 yrds away sniffing the air ,but as soon as she got a whiff of Terry's arm pit's she ran like hell with her cub for safe cover .I had a boar on the side of the hill from me rolling rock's down a steep bank ,but it never came in for a shot LOL.Can't say I'd blame him ,the second day we baited and sat on stand from 3:00pm till dark but never seen a thing .I got out of my Summit Vipor 04 stand a little early so that I didn't have to try and figure out how it goes together in the dark ,since this was the first time using it ,I'll tell ya's it's the best stand that I've owned and I had nooooo problem's having a nap in it .I started walking out when I heard Terry coming on the ATV ,so I hid in the bush ,and when he came around the corner I jumped out at him ,Scared the crap right out of him ,I thought I was going to have to start his heart up for him LMAO.I laughed like hell ,but I think Terry thought he was a gonner .LMAO
John,
The only reason ya didn't see a bear is cuz of all the sobbing and trembling in your tree. Hell you shook that tree so bad it was the only one with no leaves left on it !!!!!!!!!