HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Aim Low scolded by Anti...help
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Howler
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Aim Low scolded by Anti...help

The PETA organization, as a whole, are hypocrites. Recently, in June, two of their employees were charged with 31 felony counts of cruelty to animals after authorities discovered 18 dead dogs and cats in a dumpster that just hours before were healthy and adoptable that they had picked up, from several animal shelters in N. Carolina!The employees were given the animals under the guise that they would be put up for adoption!!Soon after finding the the dumpster with the dead animals, the authorities discovered the two employees in a van that contained the carcasses of the remaining 13 animals!! Heck, PETA is even against people having animals as pets, for crying out loud.
PETA has been long concedered to be an "extremist" group and in fact, the Center for Consumer Freedom reports that PETA has killed over 10,000 animals from 1998 to 2003.
They, PETA, says they are trying to save the animals, but they kill more than thier share, and they don't even buy hunting licenses. I would really like a PETA member tell me how or what it is they do that helps wildlife!! I bet they don't donate a dime to any wildlife projects anywhere, other than something that will stop anyone, from camping, hiking, hunting, where wildlife lives!

The info. about the two employees comes from the Sept. issue of American Hunter!