HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 06:25 PM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Now a little about myself ,I'm 46 years old and have been hunting since I was 13 .I only started bowhunting about 6 years ago .I've beenmarried to my wife Dana for 10 years with 2 lovely children adaughter 11 and a son 8 who both love to play hockey and baseball .I work for a company called Pilkington Glass and we make windshield's for the auto industry I've been employed there for 24 years .I live in Creemore Ontario which is a perfect hunting community being a town wwith the population of about 1500 people .
I leave in a few week's for an archery ,moosehunt in a place called White River Ont,we have been moose hunting with bow's for 6 season's now and have been 5 for 6 in the success end of it . I also will be heading north in a couple week's for a weekend bear hunt with my good friend Terry M who you's might have seen on the board's from time to time .I also love to hunt whitetail and turkey's .I do most of my hunting with a bow now ,my gun's get to stay in the vault and collect dust ,but occassionally I'll take them out and clean them .So guy's let's hear about yourselve's and let's get to know each other a bit before the season arrive's .

nubo