HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 09:41 PM
lou-lou
Typical Buck

Default 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab

Looking to sell my truck, 1998 Dakota Deep Amethist 4x4. Bought brand new in Dec of 1997. It's a basic sport model with a colored grill, sport suspension, manual locks and windows, am/fm cassette stereo, automatic, autohubs for 4x4, manual 4x4 lever on floor. shift on the fly, matching alum cap (A.R.E.) bought brand new in 02. Cruise control, delay wiper, power steering, cloth interior (gray) split bench 60/40/60 with armrest inside, storage for tapes and change. Alum rims with 31in Dunlop Radial Rover RV's. Truck has some dings , very little rust only on rear bumper where anti hunter hit it with a piece of wood. Rubberized undercoating last summer, Clean title, never in a accident. Selling it for money for wedding this October. Manual mirrors, perfect for high school kid or someone who needs reliable trasportation to and from the woods or work. This has a magnum v6 3.9 liter , pretty good on gas with smaller tires. It has 106,500 miles on it. The first 50 were highway miles when I was working in the sourthen part of state. Came home in 1999 and put the rest on in 6 years going back and forth to work and hunting. Hate to get rid of it, but it needs some work and really can't afford with the wedding coming to put into it. Put my friends computer on it, Catylitic converter needs to be replaced, front rotors and brakes, passenger mirror is cracked but can't tell, Tires are ok, but to save on gas should be replaced, overdrive button needs to be replaced on shifter, but still works., never towed a thing with it. Asking 4500.00 or best offer. E-mail me and we'll get a picture of it for you, any questions I'll be happy to answer. This is no scam, it's not junk, just have no money to put in it.