HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WV DNR Proposes New Lifetime License Fee
Old 07-26-2005, 09:10 AM
WVHunter129

Default WV DNR Proposes New Lifetime License Fee

The WV DNR has proposed an increase in the WV Lifetime Hunting and Fishing license since the approval of the regularlicenses increase of this year.

The fee for a Class A-L lifetime hunting and trapping licesnes is going to go from $425 to $760
The fee for a Class AB-L lifetime hunting, trapping and fishing licenses is going to go from $570 to $760
The fee for a Class B-L lifetime fishing licenses is going to go from $325 to $530
The fee for a Class O-L lifetme trout licenses is going to go from $150 to $230

and

The fees for all infant lifetime licenses shall be one-half the price of the equivalent adult lifetime licenses rounded up to the nearest dollar.

I got this information from the WV DNR via email. It is changes to the Title 58 Series 67 Lifetime Hunting, Trapping and Fishing Licenses. These are just proposals that have been sent to the WV State Legislature for review and approval. I believe if you go to the WV DNR site you will see that the DNR is accepting comments on this change plus some other issues, but you only have till the 28th I believe.