HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - STRANGEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE WOODS
Old 07-10-2005, 04:51 AM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Default RE: STRANGEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE WOODS

Most of my out door adventures is fishing.I have 2 quick ones. Once I was flipping a good sized lake in my jon boat. Nice day. I only had a weak trolling motor and an oar. The wind came up and began blowing me into this bunch of willow trees known for mocacasins. I was now 10 feet away and getting blown under a willow branch when 4 snakes dangled down extending from the tree . Their tails wrapped around the trees and their tongues flicking at me. The wind was too strong and my battery was about dead. I grabbed my oar swinging. It looked like a scene from Indiana Jones. I was kind of scared. I knocked them all into the water. I was hoping that wouldn't get into the boat.

My next one is when my 7 year old son and I were tearing up some bluegills . He said ,"Look dad . a dinosaur." Sure enough this 20 some foot water creature was swimming near us. I said Oh my what is that? It didn't taake long to realize it was 2 large gators breeding.
Chuck