HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Texas Antelope hunts
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 10:26 PM
SJAdventures
Nontypical Buck

Default Texas Antelope hunts

Just received 4 more tags for our 80"+Trophy antelope hunts in west Texas, Bordon county. This 13,000 ranch has never been hunted for antelope and borders the same ranch we sold the antelope hunts on last season that we harvested the 80" + antelopes on. If you ever wanted to take a truly large antelope (horn and body) this is your chance. These properties are choked full of really large mature and old antelope. The outfitter was scouting this ranch just the other day and in one hour could have shot 4 antelope 80" or bigger. 2 Days fully guided all inclusive and includes the permit $2750, you buy your license. Unless you just can't shoot at all these won't be just 100% success hunts but 100% success TROPHY antelope hunts.
We sent 3 hunters, two of them women, last season on this hunt and all 3 killed really big antelope scoring 76 6/8, 80 1/8 and 82 5/8 and the 76 68 could have been passed for a bigger one if she would have chosen to. All 3 have rebooked for this year. The man who shot the 80 1/8 missed a 88" antelope the first day and the 82 5/8 was shot 20 minutes into the first day of the hunt, so this is the real thing when it comes to a trophy antelope hunt. I have 4 spots only. If interested call me toll free
1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]