HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - See ya later folks
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default See ya later folks

I should be back next month. I'm flyingout tomorrow to atlanta and spend some time with some folks in ne ga. ( 3 states vacinity) then driving down to west palm and then spend 5 days fishingat lake ockachobee ( I can fish it better tan I can spel it) and other spots too as well as toho. I am pumped for this big time.My brother andIhave a tournament amongest ourself and so far I have beaten him in his own back yard (fla) and made $ from him, 3x straight over the past few years. I mailed my rods off todayto be waiting for me down there with shamino spinningout fit with medium action rods and20# flurocarbon and trylene abrasive and strictly using lures. The stakes are high between us as the bragging rights and $ are on the line here.I have the lake maps and have been corresponding with guides around the lake as well as Roland Martin. My brother is a very competive fisherman also. I'll let ya know the results,IF I win, when I get back. Maybe I can find a computer somewhere along the way and I'll let ya'll know while I'm down there. Take care folks. Next month.
Bobby