HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 12 Ga. Close in killing
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 06:09 PM
SHoNUFF

Default RE: 12 Ga. Close in killing

damn bro sorry to hear you got riped up. I would use Buckshot my self. I was attacked once, i was inside reading the many forums i visit daily when i heard my daughter screaming in terror outside. I grabed my glock and headed for the door. When i rounded the corner of the house i saw a pitbull had her and her friend pined on the 6' chainlink fence we have to the right of our house. When the dog saw me he charged and lunged. being as the dog was only about a year old i was able to push it to the side then snatch it up by the nap of the neck. My daughter had broke and ran for the house already, so i walked the dog about 10feet to the side of the road in our ditch, where i put 2 .40 in its skull. when the adrenaline stoped i had a HUGE gash on my left forearm and a nasty cut threw my left pant leg and into my thigh. Neighbor later came over (the next day) and wanted to fight, we did and him being like 20years my elder; and DRUNK i just let him hit the tree behind me and then fall in the ditch with his dog. the cops came and locked him up. Public Intox and something for lettin the dog roam witout a leash, he wanted me to press charges due to the cuts and stuff i had gotten but i declined. My rule, ANY ANIMAL that bites a HUMAN is dead if i am around. PEACE