HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rob/PA scores late almost too late...(pics)
Old 05-26-2005, 08:18 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Rob/PA scores late almost too late...(pics)

TomC, thank you very much. You like that pattern on his head... almost too close again, I'd imagine my wad bouncing off his head.

RIStrutStopper, Exactly, a great end to a great season indeed. But alas, I'm heading out tomorrow to listen for my friend on Saturday....wish us luck.

Maytom, good luck Maytom and thanks, this one didn't go for a ride in the truck. I walked out my front door for this tom.....and it was great for a change.

rybohunter, thank you sir, a chess match is a great way to sum this one up....I thought he was going to kick my butt but the jake decoy on the hens tail feathers must have been too much.....

Strut&Rut, I thought the beard a little thin as well. But alas, it'll look great in a flying mount for my log home. Last years bird is all but done, got a call to pick it up in a couple weeks. Half strut, gobblin off the limb if you recall last years trophy...pictures to follow.

Huntnma, thanks girl, how you makin out down south?

Bowtech9, thank you as well.

Mikey S., thanks Mike, I was glad to see the birds gobblin so much this late, in fact I've been on gobblin birds all season, it's been extraordinary.....got the spellin right this time...LOL

NewbHunter, thanks friend, I noticed some grammaticals in my story but what the hell, I was/am excited and the fingers don't match the brain sometimes. Great hunt, great season thanks, all.