Default RE: Fellow Hunter Stabs Us In The Back

ORIGINAL: Goodguy

This is the letter I wrote to the Editor

The Record
160 King St. East
Kitchener, Ontario
N2G 4E5

The Editor

It will not surprise me if I don’t see my letter in print but I feel the need to express my informed opinion to you. As a hunter for over 50 years with knowledge of many aspects of hunting including bow hunting I have to wonder where it was that Mr. Thornton did his research. And I strongly suspect the basis for his research must have been the inaccurate rhetoric and propaganda being spewed by the animal rights and anti-hunting groups because it has no basis in fact. If Mr. Thornton really is a hunter he should know that it is always the criteria of a hunter to make a clear accurate shot to the vitals to ensure a humane quick kill regardless if using a rifle or bow. To say there are deer walking about the woods with arrows sticking out of them is ridiculous in the extreme. I also have to wonder if Mr. Thornton is possibly falsely portraying himself as a hunter to try and give credibility to his true anti-hunting agenda.

Yours truly

wheres the money??? all I ask is who signs Mr. Thornton's pay check? that will usually tell you where this idiotic BS is coming from. Its sad nowadays nobody has any morals or are too affraid to stand up for how they really feel because of, you guessed it MONEY. People today will crusifie their own flesh and blood for , you guessed right again MONEY....... MONEY MONEY MONEY everyones lives revolve around whats that? you guessed right again MONEY.