HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Craziest shed I've found all year
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 07:23 PM
rost495

Default RE: Craziest shed I've found all year

Eclipse

Don't get mad at me, glad you aren't yet. I've looked the photo over a fair amount. It could be a fake. Thats a given. Funny you don't see the junction on either picture. Yet as I look at it there is a bunch of tension holding the second beam. And it appears that the actual main beam is not resting on his arm in the first picture. While there is considerable pressure from the injured arm holding the main beam between 1-2(IIRC). After looking at that, he would have to be holding a considerable amount of weight in strange places. IF I were doing this the end of the main beam would be resting on my right arm solidly while grasping it lower with my left hand. Then it would be supported and I'd only have to hold a spike lightly in the right place. As it stands now there is a bunch of pressure on the "fake beam" and if thats correct it would almost have to be attached to deal with the pressures given, or at minimum a good balancing job.

I'm only looking at it from the opposite opinion of you though. Not that it matters much. Guess it would be better to have the kids messing with photos than other things....

Jeff