Community

Team 3, Bird Busters

Old 10-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Season opens here on the 12th, we can get two tags, Our season runs until dec. 4th. Between bow hunting and turkey hunting I will be a busy but happy hunter for the next 2 months.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:06 AM
Fork Horn

We should get a captian picked for this team. If everyone would vote that would be great. I will throw my name in the hat for team captian.
1. camokenny
2.hoosierhunter
Anybody else want in? If not lets decide.

I would like to get this done before we started dropping birds and it opens here on monday.
I had myself down as captian but removed it when hoosier checked in and showed intrest in being captian.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:29 AM
Typical Buck

hey guys my season opened on the first no luck yet have seen some birds in the distance but that about the extend of it. by the way way my name is bill and i wouldn't have a problem with being the captain if u choose
well guys good luck and straight shootin
Old 10-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Spike

I vote for camokenny, you've been here the most
Old 10-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

I called one the biggest birds I have seen in many years to me last Saturday afternoon to end only with a few loud putts and a fleeing turkey. Monday I went to another one of my spots to look around and saw a good bachelor group with some very big birds in it. It should start getting good here when it cools down enough to hunt.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default SEASON OPENED this morning.

Its finally here fall turkey season opens this morning. I wont be going until this weekend and then i will be hunting turkeys and deer with my bow. Our season runs until dec.4 so I wont be getting in any big hurry to just hunt turkeys but wont pass-up the chance at them either.

I am going to go ahead and post my name as captian. Everyone has been on since the post for a vote and had a chance to vote.

Good luck to all this fall, and bust a bird!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Fork Horn

I dont know where all the turkeys went, did not see or hear one all weekend. No biggie I have lots of time to harvest one.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:15 AM
Fork Horn

Anybody hunting birds yet? I have not came across any while bow hunting yet. I guess I am going to have to take a day and go find them.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 AM
Fork Horn

I finally saw a turkey while bowhunting this weekend, I was beginning to think that they all had moved south for the winter.
She was 15 yards at one point but was 4 rows deep in standing corn and I had no shot.
I have a buddy that has been seeing 2 flocks pretty regular and he asked me to go with him and fill some tags. So I think I will take him up on his offer beforethe season closes in three weeks.

Anybody doing any good yet?
Old 11-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Fork Horn

Our gun season starts this weekend and I have a spot with a couple of killer birds in it. I will be off for a few day the opening week and I plan to spend most of my time trying to kill a bird or two.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.