Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 **Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS >

**Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS

Community

**Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS

Old 04-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Spike

Default RE: Team 21 "The Last Gobble"

Hello everyone and congrats to all who got a bird.I have been hunting with some luck but not enough to get it done.Birds on the other side of the road,dogs running through the woods,henned up.But i will keep trying hard,my season is a week old tomorrow so i still have time.Hopfully this weekend i will score.good luck to all.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:05 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bang flop

Hello everyone and congrats to all who got a bird.I have been hunting with some luck but not enough to get it done.Birds on the other side of the road,dogs running through the woods,henned up.But i will keep trying hard,my season is a week old tomorrow so i still have time.Hopfully this weekend i will score.good luck to all.
Bang Flop

Good to year from you - please don't be a stranger.

We had a dog problem on our farm - I say had a dog problem because we fixed it. People should show more responsibility about their dogs but unfortunately don't. I love dogs, don't get me wrong, but when they come on your farm and run your deer and mess up your turkey hunting something has to change.

Keep at it and good luck

MC
Old 04-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, looks like I might finally get to hunt on Friday. My best friend and I have a hunt planned on one of his leases. Last three times he has been he hasn't heard a gobble in there, but he knows the birds are in there. Hasn't gotten any pressure at all to speak of. At least I'm finally getting to goeven though the season is 75% gone. Keep the fingers crossed... according to him, "Bring that damn turkey rifle of yours,cause I'm through screwin' around. If he sets a toe over the 60 yard line one of us better kill him." - Orders from Headquarters.... we'll see.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

That's great swamp. Good luck. I hope the weather is good and you get one.

If you need to borrow a 60 yard gun let me know

MC
Old 04-30-2009, 04:18 AM
Fork Horn

Ha! That's right Swamp one of you better kill him. It better be you too.

Anyway th season is startin' to rap up down here. I mena it goes to May 10 but by then you have to justt walk up on one and be very very lucky (usually) So we're guessing that this weekend will be the last.But I have a catiloin ball onsat. for 8-10. so a sunday hunt at best. Oh and get this we have to wear a tux! Imagine that 100 13-15 year old wearing tux's. Man what has this world come to. [X(]
Old 04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went fishin... Did good! got our limit of 15 BTW I'm the one on the left

Old 05-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

What kind of fish are those? Trout?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

You got it! Rainbow trout!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I missed a nice tom today with my bow. I used the wrong pin...[:@]... That makes you want to use a shotgun again lol!
Old 05-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

1st hunt of the year in the morning, yeah haw

Saturday will be on a good friends farm that has turkeys seasonally, they always disappear in the winter and then come back spring, they aren't back yet but I'm gonna call a bit and set up some ground blinds, move cameras, etc.
Sunday will be on another private farm that does have birds, the owner called me today saying one was strutting around his pond. I obviously didn't get in all the scouting that I should have, but I have till the end of May, and will take a few vacation days if need be.
Wish me luck!

Quick Reply: **Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.