everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Contest trash talk

Old 05-15-2009, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Contest trash talk

mouthcaller, that happens in every contest on here, including the deer hunting contest, predator contests, etc. I think some guys KNOW that they won't hardly have a chance to hunt, BUT they want to be involved and feel included. It's just human nature that some people feel left out if their name isn't in the hat with everyone else's. And some of them probably have good reasons that they don't get to hunt, because let's face it, life can throw us a curve ball at any time that can change our prioritys. Loss of a job, a death in the family, unexpected bills, health issues, etc. For some of us, none of those things would keep us out of the woods, BUT for some people, it would. That's why these contests are "for fun" only.

Oh, almost forgot....................CATCH US IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!! Time's a running out!!
Old 05-15-2009, 05:35 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys my team lookslike we are deffintly out of the running haha. But whats the biggest bird so far?
Old 05-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its CodyGuess with his 101.
I wish he had some better pics of that bird.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

yea me to because it doesnt look very correct to me but you will have that.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator

I have been on other Teams with Cody and he always nails a nice bird. He shot a big bird last year as well. I trust Codys measurments and did see the pics, and also scored it...
Old 05-16-2009, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where in the heck has Pat Ely been,i have not heard from him on here.Did he score a bird?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been on other Teams with Cody and he always nails a nice bird. He shot a big bird last year as well. I trust Codys measurments and did see the pics, and also scored it...
Wasn't trying to to start anything Arrow, its all for fun right! I just want to see what a 100+ bird looks like! Those pics look like they were taken with a cell phone

Old 05-16-2009, 05:43 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Tis the 3 good long beards that did it!

JW
Old 05-17-2009, 07:34 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: tschaef

Wasn't trying to to start anything Arrow, its all for fun right! I just want to see what a 100+ bird looks like! Those pics look like they were taken with a cell phone

Naw I didnt think you were trying to start anything. I didnt take it that way. JW is right it was the 3 longbeards
Old 05-17-2009, 03:19 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Ya know - we could make a new rule next spring - longest beard only.....just food for thought

JW

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.