everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Community

Contest trash talk

Old 03-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Contest trash talk

Im never crabby HJ. I just speak the truth and from the heart. Im one addicted turkey hunter who loves to turkey hunt and talk trash. And just so I make this clear. Im one awesome turkey hunter who hunts, eats, sleep and thinks of turkey hunting everyday of my life and yes Im that damn good. Oh boy I better knock on wood with that crap hahahahaha Seriously Im addicted, and honestly I love seeing the trash talk, and Im very happy for my fellow turkey hunters who also kill and are addicted as well. I will be the first to congratulate and the first to rub your nose in it when I kill one. I can sing it bring it and talk crap as well. I expect that as well in return. All the experiences Ive had turkey hunting and meeting people who are addicted I just love that. I thing that does irratate me is a turkey hunter or as a matter of fact is a hunter who is not ethical. That is one thing Im not. I hunt fair and free chase game. I dont break game laws, never have and never will. I dont tresspass or hunt high fences. I pattern my gun and make sure I know how my gun shoots. One thing I dont want is to wound and not be able to recover my game. I hope every hunter is ethical. But we all know thats impossible. There will always be poachers and people who just grab a gun and try to kill something. Thats not the Arrowmaster, and I hope others are ethical as well. But ya still didnt answer my question. Do ya want Team 2 Meet the Flockers to tie an arm behind our back and still beat everyone. Plus there will be no tag soup for me and fire. Fire is gonna shoot the biggest bird of the contest. Then you will have to to Fire and say the Arrowmaster told ya so. OK HJ you shoot the biggest and I'll buy ya dinner. Hows that? Now everyone To Team 2
Old 03-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Spike

forgot
Old 03-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

Im never crabby HJ. I just speak the truth and from the heart. Im one addicted turkey hunter who loves to turkey hunt and talk trash. And just so I make this clear. Im one awesome turkey hunter who hunts, eats, sleep and thinks of turkey hunting everyday of my life and yes Im that damn good. Oh boy I better knock on wood with that crap hahahahaha Seriously Im addicted, and honestly I love seeing the trash talk, and Im very happy for my fellow turkey hunters who also kill and are addicted as well. I will be the first to congratulate and the first to rub your nose in it when I kill one. I can sing it bring it and talk crap as well. I expect that as well in return. All the experiences Ive had turkey hunting and meeting people who are addicted I just love that. I thing that does irratate me is a turkey hunter or as a matter of fact is a hunter who is not ethical. That is one thing Im not. I hunt fair and free chase game. I dont break game laws, never have and never will. I dont tresspass or hunt high fences. I pattern my gun and make sure I know how my gun shoots. One thing I dont want is to wound and not be able to recover my game. I hope every hunter is ethical. But we all know thats impossible. There will always be poachers and people who just grab a gun and try to kill something. Thats not the Arrowmaster, and I hope others are ethical as well. But ya still didnt answer my question. Do ya want Team 2 Meet the Flockers to tie an arm behind our back and still beat everyone. Plus there will be no tag soup for me and fire. Fire is gonna shoot the biggest bird of the contest. Then you will have to to Fire and say the Arrowmaster told ya so. OK HJ you shoot the biggest and I'll buy ya dinner. Hows that? Now everyone To Team 2

That's a deal and i'll make it the same for you
Old 03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

ok lets just make one thing clear no hard feeling arrow and can i continue to streak?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey hoosier right in between 9 and 10 in that cornfield 6 of them. One come across the road i had to stop
he would have went 24-26lbs big o boy
Old 03-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Typical Buck

i told you there are some big boys over there stick with me and we will show those flockers how its really done in indiana
Old 03-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yea to answer your question arrow.I would say no i don't want you to have any more excuses than your gonna have already.[8D]
Old 03-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Typical Buck

excuses are like butt holes some stink more than others

Old 03-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Typical Buck

Hj I am a fire house chef and let me give you all a great recipe for tag soup..I perfected this while I learned the ol' turkey hunting game...Actually I'll wait and pass it one when you are really desperate and hungry. It will feed this many
Old 03-19-2009, 05:15 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Pat excuses will not be accepted here !

hehe

JW

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.