everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Community

Contest trash talk

Old 02-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Contest trash talk

You wanna read some trash talk .... well I got some for ya, check out team #11 there calling themsleves " Purrrty boy's " you wouldn't you knowit.
A bunch of wannabe turkey hunters looking real purrrty out in the woods and having Preacher Tony on their team on top of that, let tell you folks that an't purrrty at all.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mfd1027

So. Strut - Isn't that your spring break? Are you making a "Turkey Hunter's Gone Wild" video? lol Sign me up!!

Lt. Dan
Actually I'm gonna be filming a thrasher horror movie, with turkey blood and feathers in every scene. No hen boobies or wet feather contests, just headless turkeys runnin' around in their own blood screaming, "Not southernstrut again! He just got Billy and shot Willie yesterday by sounding just like that hot hen down the trail! How DOES he do it?" But hey lt. dan, if you wanna be in it, I'll let you clean my birds for me! haha I'm shuttin up until opening week, I've done my talkin.

TEAM 10
Old 02-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

What is all this baby talk goin on? I thought this was a trash talk thread. All I know is I'm pretty confident in Team 2. And when its all said and done and everyone has their team sadness meetings all that will be said is "Those FLOCKERS really whooped on us." "Those FLOCKERS know how to put some birds down." "If we knew what we were doing maybe we could have beat those FLOCKERS." "I wish I could have been a FLOCKER." "Geez, we really got FLOCKERed up in that contest." "I will always to the FLOCKERS". There, I gave you a few comments on what you'll be saying after the season. Just please don't take it so bad. Only a chosen few can be a true FLOCKER.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Typical Buck

Team 14 is No Name.....But trust me you all will kow our name after the contest cause we are getting bumper stickers for our arse so you'll be able to read them when we leave you in the dust. I think peta has a better chance of beating us atthis contest than the rest of y'all
Old 02-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

weak weak weak weak

Man you guys cant talk trash worth nothin'

Old 02-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Team 2 Meet the Flockers will reign supreme this year. Stickers are being printed, autographs will be coming. Where even gonna do a video. When the smoke clears I dont want to hear yas cryin and singing the blues. Theres a new posse in town and were takin over. make way for the new champs Meet The Flockers. Get use to it cause were the best going today. were turkey killin machines...
Old 02-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

OVERLOAD

NUFF SAID
Old 02-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

Hoosier Team 5 overloaded is going down. You need to worry about being 1st losers. Everyone is playin for second. meet the flockers has takin over...
Old 02-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

OK ALL SMACK TALK SET ASIDE YOU OTHER TEAMS AREN'T GOING TO CRY WHEN YOU REALIZE TEAM OVERLOAD ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO WIN THIS THING ARE ???????????

IF SO THEN YOU ALL SHOULD GO HOME AND SNUGGLE UP TO YOUR MAMMAS BOSSOMS NOW
Old 02-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

The only ones who will be crying is Team OVERLOAD

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.