Check in by putting checked in next to your name ..... and welcome to the winning team ;) Team 11 1 blackjeep04 2 buckeyehntr5 3 camokenny 4 Crow31 5 cwillard 6 Doublebeard1 7..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 Official Team 11 **The Purrrrty Boys** Thread >

Official Team 11 **The Purrrrty Boys** Thread

Community

Official Team 11 **The Purrrrty Boys** Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 11 **The Purrrrty Boys** Thread

Just bumping us back to the top before we fall over on page 2.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

I've got a new Admiral on order. I bought it because it was the quietest bow straight out of the box. Glad you had fun at Bristol. Thats definitely one race that I want to go to. I've been to Kansas and Talladega. Talladega was awesome. It was the last race Earnhart won before he died.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I usually always go to Martinsville in the spring....like 7-8 straight years, and this year I went to Bristol...good thing by the looks of today and tomorrow. Rain and more rain. Qualifying has already been cancelled and the way it looks no racing tomorrow either.

The Admiral and Captain were very nice. Dead in the hand, quiet, and had a smooth pull. Reminded me a lot of my Drenalin, except the Admiral had the bowtech/diamond hush kit installed on the strings. My Drenalin doesn't with the meanv suppressor and factory string suppressors. But I think you will be very happy with the Admiral, it was really fun to shoot. I know I had fun shooting it, but I'm not one to buy a new bow every year so nothing I have shot this year has made me want to drop a lot of coin on a new rig.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just posting up a pic of my vest and long sleeve full strut shirt. Also threw in the steiner binoculars....they are ten years old but just as clear as the day we got them. Amazing the quality and durability they have. I was going to get the hat and all but figured that was alittle much so I just got the important stuff.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like I am exactly 4 weeks out from WV opener. April 27 is the big day....really late this year, usually its around the 21-23 of April.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

No stickers yet....will mail them out as soon as I get them though to everyone who has pm'd me their address.

So where is everyone?

Echo echo echo
Old 04-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Fork Horn

15 days before I can drop the hammer on one. Makes you feel like a kid waiting on christmas morning!
This is my 30th spring hunting spring time gobblers and the feeling only gets better.

Ken, did I pm you my address ?
Old 04-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll post up the full list of addresses I have.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright, of coarse I got my address into JW so I am only waiting on the stickers to arrive to me. But so far the addresses I have from the team are;

Crow31
Extradeadfred
blackjeep04
preachertony
cwillard
camokenny
runge 24

And thats it. Three team members have not sent me their address. If your name is not in this post, please PM me your address so you can get your 09' HNI Turkey Contest sticker.

It is really quiet in this thread, I hope the team livens up some once the birds start hitting the ground. I'm going to get out and do some mushroom hunting this weekend if it stays warm and see if I hear any birds.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Fork Horn

I get to go for the first time of the year tomorrow. I am hunting tomorrow evening and Sun. morning, so hopefully I can get us going.

Quick Reply: Official Team 11 **The Purrrrty Boys** Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.