Team 14 "TURKAHOLICS"

Old 03-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 14 Thread "No Name, but you will know our names when this is over"

That's wrong on so many level's
Old 03-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 14 Thread "No Name, but you will know our names when this is over"

Hey Lads
Today driving down the highway I noticed about 10 turkeys off to my left eating something in a field.
I made a comment to my wife and when I turned back I noticed a big old Yote making a move on them!
Dam I cant wait for the season and maybe I will go coyote hunting soon because I wasn't sure which one I wanted to hunt more at that point.
AH the wonders of nature eh!
Treebeard
Old 03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Yep Arpil 25th isn't getting here fast enough...season opener

Old 03-10-2009, 07:04 AM

well I know is getting to be turkey season....Ive already contracted my first case of poison ivy for the year. Are we in the running for the contest sticker deal?

Old 03-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

Yes PM sent to arrowmaster. email me your address to send them at [email protected]
Old 03-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Typical Buck

I can't wait....I'm heading out Saturday for my son's first turkey hunt. I had the landowner's son-n-law go this afternoon to check the field I want to hunt in the morning. He ran the flock out of the field this evening and said the ground is torn up with tracks and turkey poop. I'm ready!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Typical Buck

Arjuna I sure hope you have a prosperous and safe trip...
Old 03-11-2009, 02:51 AM
JW
Super Moderator

did your team change YOUR name?

Just checking -

JW
Old 03-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Typical Buck

Yea JW I did...too much to remember and you weren't stealing it
Old 03-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Typical Buck

Three more days before I can take Gabe out for his first turkey! I hope I don't let him down. He sat with me many times in a deer stand, before I let him hold his own gun this year. Then, when he could finally "hunt" he was a trooper, but never saw a deer. The other night he told my wife that God didn't want him to be happy, because he prayed to see a deer that day and God didn't let him. How sad....it breaks my heart. Now, I am taking him to a little honey hole. Pray for us guys. I want him to love this as much as me. Sunday morning we'll be in the woods (yes it is Sunday and yes, I am a pastor, and yes, I took the day off to take my son turkey hunting....my second Sunday to be "off" in a year.) So, pray for us guys!

Quick Reply: Team 14 "TURKAHOLICS"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.