Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 Team #18-"The Bubba Gump Turkey Co." >

Team #18-"The Bubba Gump Turkey Co."

Team #18-"The Bubba Gump Turkey Co."

Old 02-27-2009, 04:51 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team #18-"The Bubba Gump Turkey Co."

Hey Bowman, Hoyt V. if you guys can send your season dates to me and I'll put em up on our first post.

"Lt Dan"
Old 02-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Spike

like the name guys! ill be chasing the birds late april here in pa
Old 02-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Typical Buck

Hey, I just got home from my grandaughters 5th birthday party and thought I'd check the forum. Voila, mikeybigbuck showed up. Glad you made it. I was starting to think we were going to have to find somebody else. This is great we're all accounted for. Mike, if you would send me a PM of when your season starts and ends and I'll add the dates to our first post on this thread. That way we can keep tabs on who's hunting and who's wishing they were. lol

"Lt. Dan"
Old 03-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Fork Horn

Now all we need is someone on our team with some computer skills to make us a cool BubbaGump Team #18 Banner to put in the signature.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

looks real good to me...Run Turkey Run is great....
I tried to download it as my avatar and it said the file was to large.You might need to shrink it down a little if we want to use it as an avatar.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

tim, i didn't know you were a computer guy. Looks great to me. Is there a way we could use that with out signatures or would it have to be added as an avatar. I'm a mental midget when it comes to computer stuff.

"Lt. Dan"
Old 03-02-2009, 09:21 AM

i'm in , sorry it took so long to get back
Old 03-02-2009, 09:26 AM

i hunt in mississippi..our season opens march 14 and closes may 3..someone fill me in on the rules, or direct me to where they are..ty
Old 03-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Typical Buck

There's a sticky that has the rules on it. Basically there's actually 2 things going on. Contest one- everybody enters one bird (their highest scoring one) we add up the points for our overall team score. Contest two- we all enter all of the birds we take and they all count toward a team total. That's the short version as I understand it. I going to put your dates down so we will all know when your gonna be after em. You guys have a long season!!

One other thing- we all have to know how to post pic's. I just learned today and uploaded a pic. of my "dawg" in the bowhunting forum any case anybody wants to check him out.lol It's under "Rob, got a ? about a dog". Maybe we all ought to try uploading a picture here just to be sure we know how to do it. I think I have a few dead turkey pictures somewhere.lol

"Lt. Dan"
Old 03-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe we could get rid of the team member names and make it a tad bigger so we could see the rest better. Just a thought. Tell you're daughter it looks awesome, super cool. Also just wondering where abouts in Mi you are hunting. I did some deer hunting in the UP a few years back. The town we hunted near was Channing, just a little north of Iron Mountain.

Quick Reply: Team #18-"The Bubba Gump Turkey Co."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.