Team 9 "Shell Shocked"

Old 02-19-2009, 05:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default Team 9 "Shell Shocked"

Hey guys, I'm excited for this year. I was lucky enough to tag out last year and hope to do the same this year except with the bow. Excited to meet all of you.
-Mark
Old 02-19-2009, 06:09 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Default RE: Team 9 Thread

You now are at 11
Team 9
1 300ultramagshooter
2 Bigtimer
3 bullmoose38
4 Chris_H
5 eagerbeaver3483
6 louddrummer69
7 RockyMtnGobblers
9 StruttinGobbler3
9 Theinespines3
10 wihunter402
11 Strut&Rut

JW
Old 02-20-2009, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm here...

Let's bag some birds. I'll be hunting for Rios in Southern OR in late April, and then hitting Western OR near the end of May for a Merriams. Due to a committment at work, I only got out 2 days last year, and it killed me. This year will be a bit different

When you sign in, please list some info. Maybe some of our team can hook up for a few days of hunting---anyone else hunting in the NW? I've got permission on private land in SW OR...

Chris
Old 02-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Fork Horn

Bigtimer checkin in! This is my first time as a contest participant but I'll do the best that I can. This will be my second season hunting turkeys and I'm looking forward to it. I did manage to tag out last year and hope to do the same again. I've been seeing plenty of birds on the farm so hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the effort. Let's "get er done"
Old 02-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

Checking in.
I'm Lynne great to be here again this year!
I hunt Merriam's in Colorado. ( shotgun)
I havehunted Merriams for over 10 years and have pretty good luck, Last yearIhad shots at3 Toms and a Jake didn't shoot as I wanted something bigger.
I'm shootin this year! Cant wait to get in the woods, getting ready to go scouting!
Lets get em team!
Old 02-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am from PA. Will be hunting PA, MD and maybe NY. Also Florida is looking like its gonna happen. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Plan on using the crossbow this year. I have a bow slam and half a muzzleloader slam. Figured I might as well start a crossbow slam.[8D] Hope eveyone has a safe and successful season.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:21 PM

Well guys, I am pumped for this years hunt. I normally hunt up north, and will probably still get 1 weekend in up there, but my primary spot this year is just north of Big City Milwaukee in WI. I have been watching the turkey population grow out at my local bow spot and I finally drew a tag for that zone. I have it for the 1st wi season. I was out checking out the woods the other day and that are turkey tracks everywhere. I had a camera out and left it on video by accident.....well there is a video of long beard after beard walking past! MOst of them with beards 8+ inches! I walked up on a flock of about 30 birds when i was out there and counted 10 beards!!! They all concentrate on a the small wood lots around the little river taht goes through the farm.

Good luck to all. I will be hunting starting April 15th. Then two other weekends as well!
Pines
Old 02-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys checking in. I'll be hunting in Georgia all season this year. Last year the team I was on in this contest finished next to last, so I'm hoping for a little better finish this year Ihad opportunitiesona fewdecent birds last season but wanted something a tad nicer, so they walked.Butthisyear I plan to shoot the first decent bird I get a shot at to put some points up for the team. So lets get after em this season boys By the way what do yall think our team name should be?
Old 02-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Fork Horn

Hi I'm checking in I'll be hunting PA also might go to Missouri did anyone come up with a name for our team?Also whos the captain?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys! I hunt NW MO. We have lots of birds and I have been pretty successful. I use the B-Mobile decoy along with two hens. It was a pretty deadly setup last year. I called in around 30 birds last year in 4-5 hunts. I tagged out and helped a couple of hunting buddies bag their very first bird. I hope I can duplicate that success this year. Lets figure out our name. My bowhunting team name is leaning towards the name "Beard Me".

Quick Reply: Team 9 "Shell Shocked"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.