Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 Team #12 Thread Wingbone Warriors >

Team #12 Thread Wingbone Warriors

Community

Team #12 Thread Wingbone Warriors

Old 02-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team #12 Thread

So, who is the first guy to get a chance this year. Do we have any hunters in theSouth? I know their seasons start earlier than ours up here.

Dan
Old 02-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

All right if everyone else is ok with me being your captain then so be it how ever I would like to see and hear a little more input for our team name.
Once we decide on thatthen we can try to get an avatar made for us.
I E-Mailed rogerstv twice already and mentioned that he had until May 1st to reply, if he doesn't check in by then I'll have to put a request to JW or Arrowmaster for a alternate.
Please read the sticky at the top of this forum about the contest stickers and please place your vote in the poll.
I will be E-Mailing each and everyone of you for your mailing address so I'll be able to send these stickers to you once they get them done.
Good luck to everyone and may God Bless us all on a safe and successful season this year.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

heres a few names......Butterball- busters....wingbone-warriors...Bearded-Bobbleheads
Old 02-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: reds10ss

heres a few names......Butterball- busters....wingbone-warriors...Bearded-Bobbleheads
Wingbone Warriors gotta real nice ring to it, I really like that one.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:01 AM
Fork Horn

wingbone-warriors works for me. I cant wait for SPRING!!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

so how do we come with avatars? whats everyones choice of calls? what kind of gun? kinda what to get to know my teamates...im pumped up, my deer season was not succesful this year so im ready for the spring.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

Great Team name. Good luck all and be safe...
Old 03-01-2009, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: reds10ss

so how do we come with avatars? whats everyones choice of calls? what kind of gun? kinda what to get to know my teamates...im pumped up, my deer season was not succesful this year so im ready for the spring.
Well ... to answer your first question, we gotta find someone on this site that is real good in graphic design or photo shop and ask them to make one for us.
For your second question ... I for one like to use mouth calls the most that way I have both hands free to use my bow but I will use a box call and a friction / slate call too.
I have a question for the rest of the team .... what method are you gonna use to take your bird , bow or gun ?
Since I'm strictly a bow hunter , I'll be hunting these birds with my bow in a ground blind.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

i will be shooting my trusty 12 ga.870 mag express. i strictily use mouth calls by H.S Strut.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Fork Horn

Well I did get my tag in the draw

I will be useing my mossberg 500. But in the fall I use my bow.
I cant seem to use mouth calls, so I only use box/slate calls. I tryed a mouth call last year and I sounded like a dieing turkey/duck.

Quick Reply: Team #12 Thread Wingbone Warriors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.