Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 Team 10 Thread -- "Flock Busters" >

Team 10 Thread -- "Flock Busters"

Community

Team 10 Thread -- "Flock Busters"

Old 02-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 10 Thread

man after looking your pics, i see Arrow's point, its kinda unfair to have us all on a team lol
Old 02-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah we're gonna be in the hunt for first place before it's over with. Nice pics too, those Rios sure are some pretty birds. How many birds do you expect to take this year? I hope to get 5, but I'm gonna go with my average of 3 birds.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:54 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Finally checking in, can't wait to get started.

Huntnteen good to see you again too, hope we can repeat as champs again. My spring won't be near as exciting this year. Taking my little boy to TX to hunt rios next month, I only get to hunt Nebraska for merriams and the easterns here in MO. Good luck to all and looking forward to it.

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

Hey guys, hows it going? whos ready to win this thing?! DTC good to see ya again man, we need to have as good of season this year as last year!
Old 02-22-2009, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys! I am here!

I have not found out what season I have drawn for yet here in MI.. But when I do I will let you know!
Old 02-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

Yeah we're gonna be in the hunt for first place before it's over with. Nice pics too, those Rios sure are some pretty birds. How many birds do you expect to take this year? I hope to get 5, but I'm gonna go with my average of 3 birds.
probly two or three, depending on whos hunting with me. I may have a couple first timers come out in which case i let them shoot, but if they arent there i can take out some monsters. If they are still around, last year we say a double beard, triple beard, AND bearded hen all on the property. And all i hunt are rios here in Cali, exept one one property i have called in a flock of merriam's for my brother-in-law's first bird
Old 02-22-2009, 09:13 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Pulled a card from my cuddeback today, thought this might fire everybody up.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Accounted and present for here in MO! Ready for season to start. Good luck to all!!! Let's bust some feathers!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:26 AM

Checkin in.

Old 02-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

probly two or three, depending on whos hunting with me. I may have a couple first timers come out in which case i let them shoot, but if they arent there i can take out some monsters. If they are still around, last year we say a double beard, triple beard, AND bearded hen all on the property. And all i hunt are rios here in Cali, exept one one property i have called in a flock of merriam's for my brother-in-law's first bird
I spent half my season last year trying to get my buddy his first bird. I called up 2 nice toms and we belly crawled within 30 yards of one in a field, he missed all three. He had his chance, and I'll call for him again this year, but not until I get my 5 birds! Sounds like you got some nice ones out West there, good luck with em! DTC, is that bird's beard draggin the ground? I can't tell if that's the end of his beard and there's a shadow, or if that joker's beard is THAT LONG. He's a nice one for sure. Good lookin bird for you as well hunter! I'm pumped, it's gonna be a fun one!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:12 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

He has a good bird on him but I doubt it is much over 10 inches. There were 4 toms there last year and I killed 1 of them. Iknow that there are 3 3-4 year old toms and that doesn't include all the jakes that will be 2 year olds this spring.

quote]ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

I spent half my season last year trying to get my buddy his first bird. I called up 2 nice toms and we belly crawled within 30 yards of one in a field, he missed all three. He had his chance, and I'll call for him again this year, but not until I get my 5 birds! Sounds like you got some nice ones out West there, good luck with em! DTC, is that bird's beard draggin the ground? I can't tell if that's the end of his beard and there's a shadow, or if that joker's beard is THAT LONG. He's a nice one for sure. Good lookin bird for you as well hunter! I'm pumped, it's gonna be a fun one!
[/quote]

Quick Reply: Team 10 Thread -- "Flock Busters"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.