Community

Team 3: Sunrise Demise

Old 02-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 3 Thread

Checking in. Txjourneyman, I think you are stalking me[8D]. Looking forward to the season. Youth season starts the 10th of April and I will be taking a kid out for that. Then my season starts.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

Bandhunter checking in. I will be hunting in Kentucky with two tags and it shouldn't be any problem filling both of them. Good luck this Spring.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey everyone, I'll be hunting in Florida and the season runs from March 21 thru April 26th. There's a season limit of two birds here but I just started turkey hunting last year. I still haven't killed my first turkey yet but I did miss one from about 15 feet away last year.[:@]I had so much fun that I just bought a Remington 870 camo turkey gun and a jellyhead choke two weeks ago. I've been hunting everything else for 36 years so I'm not new to hunting, hopefully that'll help me bag my first gobbler. I drew a permit for the first part of the season at Buck Lake WMA in Mims, Fl. There are9621 acres and only20 hunters with permits, I'm really pumped.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BuckRogers

Checking in. Txjourneyman, I think you are stalking me[8D]. Looking forward to the season. Youth season starts the 10th of April and I will be taking a kid out for that. Then my season starts.
Damn! This is our third go round as teammates. what are the odds?
Old 02-20-2009, 12:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

oh, and for a name TEAM 3 CHAMPS TO BE!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:29 PM

TEmbry checkin in here. I will get an early jump on the thunder chickens chasing them around AL for 3 days March 20-23. 3rd season down there, so I finally know the farm...and to be honest, will be pretty upset with myself if I DON'T kill a bird or two there.

Hunting AL and KY for sure this spring. Have plenty of access here in KY, will likely bowhunt most of the season, but still throw in the shotty to mix things up.

IDC who is captain, and any team name will work. Looks like a solid lineup, look forward to getting to know you fellas a little better!

I have a hunch this will be my best turkey season to date the way things are looking up right now...and it can't get here quick enough!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good, good. Well it seems as everyone has signed in but johnny and I checked his profile and he hasnt made a post since december 18th, so I'm not sure if he is an active member anymore. We will find out, and if not, then we'll be given an alternate.

We're looking good so far, I think we should have a good season.

We're in no hurry for team captain and team names, I was just throwing idea's out early so we dont rush it all in the end. April 25th cant come fast enough..
Old 02-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont care about the name. I like tx's name. All I care about is assassinating a couple turkeys, and helping my friends do the same.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just had to put us back at the top of the page. Anybody been hearing gobbling yet? I'm going out next weekend to listen.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I might go out next weekend as well and just check for some early gobbling. Then I might do a bit of shed hunting.

Quick Reply: Team 3: Sunrise Demise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.