Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

JAIL TIME

Old 03-11-2005, 10:23 PM

Default JAIL TIME

Okay me and my friend we were on this archery site and we was looking at the prices for a qaud ultra rest and it said $0.00 so we ordered 15 of them then there was a truball patriot and that price also said $0.00 so we ordered 10 of them so we used he prepeayed credit card and got threw the process and everything was confirmed and had a email and everything so we was talking to some friends online and all of sudden we had a phone call on my cell phone so i picked it up and answered it and he said is this mr. Warner and i responded with a yes and he said that we could face felony charges of fraudelent purchases and we started talking to him and told him that yea we ordered them and he thoguht that we were playing around with him and he said well this sounds fraudelent and i said can i get 3 more of them and then we had to cancel the order because what happended to be $0.00 turned out to be $1700.00 so we quickly cancelled that and he said that he will call my parents too morrow and explain to them and then the company will call but they will just be calling my cell phone and i won t answer so o well so thats my story the webstie is keystonecountrystore.com and the check out the realeses and arrow rests and then tell me if we did ne thing worng.
Old 03-12-2005, 12:24 AM

Default RE: JAIL TIME

i dont think its your fault. I think its theirs due to the fact the prices are $0.00 Their prices were misleading whether you were messing around or not.
Old 03-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

They can't do anything to you. They advertised a product for $0.00 and you bought it. What did you possibly do wrong? If anything they are guilty of misinformation and/or false advertising. Tell your dad what happened and when they call put him on the phone and have him give them an earful about snagging young hunters with fradulent prices.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:40 PM

Thats what we thought but i thank we can get them on fal;se advertisement.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:29 AM

It's a safe bet, that if the price is $0.00 that it's a mistake lol

Like my dad says, Nothing is free. Ever. (not meaning gifts from friends, but from businesses, "buy one get one free" or special discounts, etc)

There's also no way they can get any "real" charges against you. If they missed up on their own website, than that sucks for them. A judge would throw the case out instantly.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I beleive there is actually a law that states that a company must sell the product for the posted price. You may be able to get the products whether you were messing around or not.

I know for a fact here at work, if we post the wrong price, we are required by law to sell the product for that price.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:35 PM

not your falt!!!!!
Old 04-01-2005, 08:29 PM

I would have ordered 100!
Old 04-11-2005, 02:00 PM

So did you ever find out what is going to happen? Are you going to get the releases for free?