Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
wat ya'll doin this summer >

wat ya'll doin this summer

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

wat ya'll doin this summer

Old 05-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default wat ya'll doin this summer

What are all ya'll(southern boy grammer) doin this summer...I hopefully have a job lined out its hard for a 15 year old to find a job but I hopefully have a job lined out worken on a farm fixen fence,cutten brush ETC.. and hopefully aside from the pay maybe I'll get more hunten permision from the guy....need a job so I can getta truck by the way....besides worken I'll be fishen and shooten my bow ALOT!!this bow season will hopefully be succesful may even tag out b4 I can gun hunt...anyways ya''s plans?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Typical Buck

I got a summer job on a ranch in Colorado. I'm leaving in two weeks for a three month work schedule. I get one day off a week. If that doesn't work out then I have another job offer to go work on a ranch outside of Clayton, N.M.. Either way, I've got work to last all summer till school starts up again.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Typical Buck

WORK WORK WORK! I am a full time landscaper in parkcity UT.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Typical Buck

Golf, going to canada fishing, shooting my bow and guns, fishing, and probably working here around our house with the lawn and landscaping kinda things
Old 05-03-2010, 04:45 AM
Fork Horn

This summer I was going to get a job, But I have a lot of national archery torunaments during the summer and Thats what I will be doing. And going to the lake and hanging with my buddies. Its going to be a great summer this year. But im most excited about shooting LOL. Suck y'all are going to have to work.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

Spending my Summer workin on a free range Hunting reserver in Florida not to far from my Dads. Mostly be Guiding, Cleaning meat, filling feeders, and anything els they want me to do. Mabey even get to go out a few day to hunt myself.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by daddyshuntingirl
This summer I was going to get a job, But I have a lot of national archery torunaments during the summer and Thats what I will be doing. And going to the lake and hanging with my buddies. Its going to be a great summer this year. But im most excited about shooting LOL. Suck y'all are going to have to work.
NATIONAL ARCHERY!!!That is awsome!& I am kinda excited bout my job I get to scout while worken and find a few new pond's to fish in gonna be pretty awsome plus I get to make money which is goin towards some old run down truck for me lol...good luck with the archery
Old 05-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

SHINGLING! SHINGLING! SHINGLING! It is worth it, should take home about $500 per week in cash!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Tobe_B
I got a summer job on a ranch in Colorado.
Wherebouts? I'm bout an hour north of CO near the Wyobraska line.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

ill probably fishing but if i can find a job i will do that im in a bass fishing club and im gonna compete in some major tournements this year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.