Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10) >

2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10)

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10)

Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10)

UPDATED TEAMS

hey everyone this is the scorecard for the contest. when you catch fish post them in here and put the score next to you on your team spot.

Team 1
-mossbergman11/OH
-mossberghunter93
-Centauri
-huntingfool94

Team 2
-Rory/MO
-cubhunter
-Siman08/OH
-Bigfathunter

Team 3
-andydaanimal
-Oneshot7
-CodyGuess
-bowmanaj

Team 4
-huntnteen
-beardstowndeerhunter
-trevorpt
-tyleryeags

Team 5
-marlin30/30 drabe
-thunderchickenfrenzy
-Chris H
-skybuster20ga

Team 6
-OKbowhunter20
-Tobe B
-G92
-skynyrd13

Team 7
-keeblerelf
-Bloominghunter2
-moosehunter30
-HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

This is the system:
Catfish = 10
Walleye = 10
Bass = 10
Carp = 10
Bullhead = 10
Pike/Muskie = 15
Panfish = 1
Trout = 10
Salmon = 10
Big head= 5

TO SCORE YOUR FISH USE THE POINT VALUE SYSTEM ABOVE AND THEN MEASURE THE FISH. ADD ON THE INCHES TO THE GENERAL SCORE OF THE FISH AND YOU GOT YOUR OVERALL SCORE. example: 5 inch bluegill scores a 1 then add 5 inches and the total score is 6. any questions just ask

and how does starting the contest this friday march 13th sound?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD

Im ready to fish.. Might be a little early for others though depending on where they're from..Water temps around me are still very cold but its warming up. You live a county above me I believe.. nice its in the 70's today, but a cold front is coming[:'(]
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

water temps are arent much above freezing here...but wont stop me from throwin out the line...if the rain ever stops
Old 03-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

Im ready to fish.. Might be a little early for others though depending on where they're from..Water temps around me are still very cold but its warming up. You live a county above me I believe.. nice its in the 70's today, but a cold front is coming[:'(]
im in butler county. what county you in?

and this sounds good to everyone?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

lets go fishing boys
Old 03-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Me and Rory are now teamates in 3 contest this year

Joined at the hip in victory!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

im in butler county. what county you in?

and this sounds good to everyone?
Yea, I saw that in your profile...I'm in Hamilton county, Ohio..right at the edge ofthe Dearborn county, Indiana line. Whatever you guys decide if ok with me, I just love to fish, can't wait for warmer temps. I'll be posting the pictures part for my brother (skynyrd13), hope thats ok..
Old 03-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Fork Horn

start when ever i dont care but i have to wait till the day before easter before i start fishing so i wont be fishing for a bit till then

Old 03-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

question...after a day fishing we post t he pics...number of points all that, but how are we guna keep track of ALL of our points over the summer. i mean with deer you get MAYBE 4 right? we are guna be in the hundereds more than likely...we guna have to go back and add all that up? cause the odds are that would be around 6 months...obviously be 3 serious, and super productive months but never the less thats a long way to have to look back on and add up.

now im not saying this is a great idea, but may simplify things a little...and at the very least make it easier to keep track of. its kinda like fantasy baseball...we fish for a month and add up our teams scores...see who won that month...plus, as the months go on we know the total number of points at the end of each month so we dont need to go thru more than likely thousands of posts adding up scores...just one idea...anyone else got ideas? or am i missing something and there a method for this already in place?
Old 03-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

question...after a day fishing we post t he pics...number of points all that, but how are we guna keep track of ALL of our points over the summer. i mean with deer you get MAYBE 4 right? we are guna be in the hundereds more than likely...we guna have to go back and add all that up? cause the odds are that would be around 6 months...obviously be 3 serious, and super productive months but never the less thats a long way to have to look back on and add up.

now im not saying this is a great idea, but may simplify things a little...and at the very least make it easier to keep track of. its kinda like fantasy baseball...we fish for a month and add up our teams scores...see who won that month...plus, as the months go on we know the total number of points at the end of each month so we dont need to go thru more than likely thousands of posts adding up scores...just one idea...anyone else got ideas? or am i missing something and there a method for this already in place?
yeah now that i think of it thats a good point. so what do you think i should change it to?

Quick Reply: 2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.