Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 PSE X-Force Omen >

PSE X-Force Omen

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

PSE X-Force Omen

Old 01-10-2009, 05:33 PM

Default RE: PSE X-Force Omen

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Well i can see one major flaw already, its not a HOYT!
If it were a Hoyt, no one wouldcare enough toabout it!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:33 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: kaibab_hunter74

Well i can see one major flaw already, its not a HOYT!
If it were a Hoyt, no one would care enough to talk about it.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I still don't like to looks of the X-forces. [:'(]
Old 01-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Team Hoyt Dominates First World Indoor Tournament of 09 Season

12/10/2008
AMSTERDAM - The much-anticipated biennialFace2Face tournament recently kicked off the indoor season, and Team Hoyt hit the ground running - claiming 9 of top 12 spots in the men's and women's compound and recurve divisions. Face2Face features dozens of the world's top recurve and compound competitors in a high pressure match based format. Precision and consistency are absolutely neccessary for success.
In men's compound action, Hoyt's Sergio Pagni (ITA) won the gold, with Patrizio Hofer (SUI) and Peter Elzinga (NED) winning silver and bronze, respectively. Gladys Willems (BEL) won the women's compound gold medal, and her Hoyt teammate Sofia Goncharova (RUS) won the silver medal. Team Hoyt also dominated the recurve ranks, climbing the podium with a gold medal and several other podium finishes. Piotr Piatek (POL) and Michael Peart (GBR) won silver and bronze, respectively, in the men's recurve division, and Elena Richter (GER) and Carrie Wegh (NED) won the gold and bronze, respectively, in the women's recurve division. Hoyt would like to congratulate all of its shooters for their outstanding performance at Face2Face.

Where was PSE? Oh wait, they werent
Old 01-11-2009, 10:34 AM

Team Hoyt Dominates First World Indoor Tournament of 09 Season

12/10/2008
AMSTERDAM - The much-anticipated biennialFace2Face tournament recently kicked off the indoor season, and Team Hoyt hit the ground running - claiming 9 of top 12 spots in the men's and women's compound and recurve divisions. Face2Face features dozens of the world's top recurve and compound competitors in a high pressure match based format. Precision and consistency are absolutely neccessary for success.
In men's compound action, Hoyt's Sergio Pagni (ITA) won the gold, with Patrizio Hofer (SUI) and Peter Elzinga (NED) winning silver and bronze, respectively. Gladys Willems (BEL) won the women's compound gold medal, and her Hoyt teammate Sofia Goncharova (RUS) won the silver medal. Team Hoyt also dominated the recurve ranks, climbing the podium with a gold medal and several other podium finishes. Piotr Piatek (POL) and Michael Peart (GBR) won silver and bronze, respectively, in the men's recurve division, and Elena Richter (GER) and Carrie Wegh (NED) won the gold and bronze, respectively, in the women's recurve division. Hoyt would like to congratulate all of its shooters for their outstanding performance at Face2Face.

Where was PSE? Oh wait, they werent

PSE was to busy taking care of buisness else where....

http://www.pse-archery.com/hunting_gallery_wc.php No one has more world record animals than PSE.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:41 PM

I haven't shot it yet.... but I have heard nothing but great news....... so that 5 1/2" brace height is working just fine.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

a 5.5" bh sounds like a pain in the butt
Old 03-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

x2 on that sir. im pretty fond and content with my bear right now and maybe down the road after college ill get a nice hoyt or bowtech
Old 03-04-2009, 07:46 PM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

x2 on that sir. im pretty fond and content with my bear right now and maybe down the road after college ill get a nice hoyt or bowtech
I thought the same thing... but I have heard nothing but good things from people who shot this bow... Back when the first X-Force came out, the same type of fears were circulating around aboutthe6" brace height... I love mine.

Doesn't the Monster have a 5" brace height?
Old 03-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: kaibab_hunter74

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

I thought the same thing... but I have heard nothing but good things from people who shot this bow... Back when the first X-Force came out, the same type of fears were circulating around aboutthe6" brace height... I love mine.

Doesn't the Monster have a 5" brace height?
i have a bear lights out. i never heard of the bear monster

what is so bad about a 5.5 inch braceheight? before i was just trying to piss you off kaibab hunter

Quick Reply: PSE X-Force Omen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.