Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Girl Help

Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: Girl Help

ORIGINAL: duramaxmax

are you serious????????
you asked him to get married after 2 hours? WOW
im a senior in high school
No we hung out together for about five months before we discussed marriage. But I knew he was the one right away.

I'm a high school senior too.

Old 04-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

well, your in better hsape then i am, ive found the perfect girl for me, she lives 8 hours away though...........

ok on to the advice: be yourself, find out what shes interested in, i really liked the buying her ice cream idea lol, and just act like shes any of your other firends, dont single her out or make anything weird tell both of you are ready for it
Old 04-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

hahaha oh boy w'ere gonna get you some action friend! firt things first if you nervous your mouth is gonna dry out and its gonna smell like you just ate a **** sandwich so chew gum when you talkin to her. dont slouch and dont put your hands in your pockets either and dont hang your head. youll look like a lost puppy dog. chicks dig guys that are confident so even if your nervous as a dog ****in razor blades dont let it show. a tad of cockiness! not to much cuz then youll look like a chump and thats vein. you def dont want to make the impression you think your better then everyone especially her (which i know you dont) dont be a know it all.smile. you shouldnt have to search for anything if you do it will be obvious man and youll feel like a douche. BE YOURSELF, shell either like it or she wont. dont go buyin her a mess of **** either, its a nice gesture but you cant buy a chick into crushin on ya. there are tons of ting i could tell ya.oh yea, NO CHEESY LINES! get to know her man. ask her things about herself,after all you are interested right?! good luck man. probably none of this **** will help hahaha ive probably lost as many as ive hooked up w/ lol you win some you lose some
WOW im impressed! that advice isn't too bad, a little detailed and what not, but not to shabby lol

-CC
Old 04-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 04-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

lmmfao

-CC
Old 04-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

wow not another one of these
Old 04-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

man im serious, you got this in a bag. hardest part is starting the first conversation. you already did that, now all you gota do is keep talking to her, then suggest you two hangout OUTSIDE of school sometime. get her number then and call her later. aske her to go get that ice cream cone!but there is no need to make that first time hanging out outside of school feel like a date. get to know the real her before you decide to date her! trust me that could save you ALOT of money!(especially when you become a broke college kid next year)

Old 04-23-2008, 07:51 PM

Listen to all of them, don't listen to me
Old 04-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: duramaxmax

are you serious????????
you asked him to get married after 2 hours? WOW
im a senior in high school
No we hung out together for about five months before we discussed marriage. But I knew he was the one right away.

I'm a high school senior too.
Your married and your still in HS?
Old 04-23-2008, 08:55 PM

Daddieslittlegirl is my hero, i wanna be just like her... oh and Leah... and lilbisshunter to cuz she shot a big buck, oh and Andy as well

Quick Reply: Girl Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.