Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 What does everybodys turkey equitment consist of ??? >

What does everybodys turkey equitment consist of ???

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What does everybodys turkey equitment consist of ???

Old 03-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default What does everybodys turkey equitment consist of ???

jw wat everybody has for chasing the ole long bears ??
Old 03-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What does everybodys turkey equitment consist of ???

i go out with a gobbler-shaker, a couple box calls, a Remington 1100 and alot of patiance
Old 03-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mossburg 12 gauge and some beef jerkey. Thats about it. Usually skip the camo too. Don't see the point in trying to outsmart the world's dumbest game bird. Darn thing drowns in a rainstorm
Old 03-06-2008, 10:27 AM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Mossburg 12 gauge and some beef jerkey. Thats about it. Usually skip the camo too. Don't see the point in trying to outsmart the world's dumbest game bird. Darn thing drowns in a rainstorm
Seems pretty strange that you can just "skip on camo" when other people go to great lengths to fully conceal themselves and still get busted by the slightest movement[:-]
Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Full suit of Realtree, Nikon Bino's, 10 diaphrams, 2 slates, 3 strikers, 1 gobble shaker, 2 decoys, and this year I am going after them with the Hoyt for the first one, then I will probably grab the Benelli off of the rack.
There is probably more, but I would have to dig through my turkey vest to find it all, and that would take half a day.

Oh, yeah, I have to drag a cameraman along with me too.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Full suit of Realtree, Nikon Bino's, 10 diaphrams, 2 slates, 3 strikers, 1 gobble shaker, 2 decoys, and this year I am going after them with the Hoyt for the first one, then I will probably grab the Benelli off of the rack.
There is probably more, but I would have to dig through my turkey vest to find it all, and that would take half a day.

Oh, yeah, I have to drag a cameraman along with me too.

Thats sounds like what i have except im goin after them with the diamond an then like u said grab the benille off the rack
Old 03-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

one of the places i hunt it would be easier to shoot them if i dressed like i was going out to feed horses
Old 03-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

remington 870 supermag or a mossberg 600 AT or the mac daddy PSE bruin with turkey tearrors (new for this year)

primos diphrams, knight & hale slate call, box call

and camo for the entire body
Old 03-06-2008, 06:30 PM

i take whatever i decide to grab that morning. for the spring it is usually 3 or 4 diaphram calls, a slate with 2 strikers, 20-30 shells, Mossberg 835,pre porportioned toilet paper, some snakcs, and my camo. For the fall i just add my CZ 527 in 204 to the mix with the shotgun and about 20 rounds for it.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

im 15 and in the past 7 or so years ive heard this from a ton of kids. why would they think theyre dumb, they obviously dont have much knowledge. oh ya they cant fly either[:-]

Quick Reply: What does everybodys turkey equitment consist of ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.