" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 I'm off school today so..... >

I'm off school today so.....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

I'm off school today so.....

Old 01-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm off school today so.....

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: Badger_Girl93

Well, I think there are generally 2 flavors of "Sexy" There is physical sexiness, which is generally kind of an objective thing, although every guy has his own individual tastes and preferences. It usually includes, nice proportions across the entirebody and a pretty face. You know...boobs, butt, waist, stomach, legs....all that stuff.

And then there is like the whole package type of sexy of which physical appearance is only one part. Attitude, demeanor, intelligence, talents, etc, etc. are some of the other parts. Some guys only care aboutphysical sexiness....those guys aren't worthy. Other guys like the whole package to be sexy....those guys are lucky.
Well that makes a lot of sense to me. I would still like to hear what these guys consider to be "sexy." After all, they brought up the concept.

obviously every guys interpritation of "sexy" is going to be different. Honestly i have to say that i have never been really hung up on just the physical stuff. yes it helps, and i am ashamed to say it but probably more apt to start talking to a girl if she is more attractive. but they always seem to become either less attractive by the second once i get to know them or more attractive when i start to get to know them. physically "sexy", most guys would probably say, someone that looks like Jessica Simpson!
Old 01-30-2008, 08:34 AM

Well, I think there are generally 2 flavors of "Sexy" There is physical sexiness, which is generally kind of an objective thing, although every guy has his own individual tastes and preferences. It usually includes, nice proportions across the entirebody and a pretty face. You know...boobs, butt, waist, stomach, legs....all that stuff.

And then there is like the whole package type of sexy of which physical appearance is only one part. Attitude, demeanor, intelligence, talents, etc, etc. are some of the other parts. Some guys only care aboutphysical sexiness....those guys aren't worthy. Other guys like the whole package to be sexy....those guys are lucky.
I couldn't have said it better. I mean what guy doesn't like to look at girls with nice butts, nice "rack", nice legs and face and tanned and such. But thats not someone i'd want to be with unless they had the whole package, sense of humor, fun person to be around and such.

P.S. Our schools were closed this morning due to windchills of -35, wussies.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, our schools got called off for 40- wind chills!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Fork Horn

same here....looks like we all need to warm each other up a little
Old 01-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Badger, where in Wisconsin do you live? Wausau over here. God I hate this town... Im a native Milwaukean btw.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 8pt~Bowhunter

Well that makes a lot of sense to me. I would still like to hear what these guys consider to be "sexy." After all, they brought up the concept.

Is this a hunting forum, or am I at the wrong forum? []
Sometimes I never know
Old 01-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: 8pt~Bowhunter

Is this a hunting forum, or am I at the wrong forum? []
Well sometimes the guys like to talk about hunting deer, turkeys, elk, and other animals like that. And sometimes they like to talk about hunting DANGEROUS WILD GAME!

Old 01-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whats all this about what guys like in a girl . . . . . . . . .. . . . sorry had to do it
Old 01-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know. I just talked about a girl who I liked, and how she doesn't like me, and it turned into this.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

its the way all the threads have turned into in this forum!

Quick Reply: I'm off school today so.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.