" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 I'm off school today so..... >

I'm off school today so.....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

I'm off school today so.....

Old 01-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm off school today so.....

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Daddyslittlegirl, you gotta kinda learn how men act. You're off the market for good now, hopefully, so maybe your learning has stopped, but take it from someone who has A LOT more experience, the male mind can be just as complicated as our own. I've always been one of the guys, never got along with girls, too catty and a pain for my taste, so I can explain to men about women, and women to about men. Boy I think that was the most commas I've ever used. Anywoo... its all about the hot girls. Men are highly competitive creatures, and its nothing personal to the other women, but hot girls are trophies. And men, the trick is, to date the hot girls, then dump them first. This will give you bonus points among the guys for dumping her because she just didn't get you or something. Who cares about how she feels, she was going to do the same to you anyway. Besides, its only highschool. Its what you do after highschool that counts. Enjoy it while you can, its a big big world out here.
ok! so you gave the highschoolers advise! so know how bout the college or college aged guys? any advise for them to make it count? lol
Old 01-29-2008, 09:53 PM

Wow.... i'm speechless.. i can't beleive a female would say that
Old 01-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

Daddyslittlegirl, you gotta kinda learn how men act. You're off the market for good now, hopefully, so maybe your learning has stopped, but take it from someone who has A LOT more experience, the male mind can be just as complicated as our own. I've always been one of the guys, never got along with girls, too catty and a pain for my taste, so I can explain to men about women, and women to about men. Boy I think that was the most commas I've ever used. Anywoo... its all about the hot girls. Men are highly competitive creatures, and its nothing personal to the other women, but hot girls are trophies. And men, the trick is, to date the hot girls, then dump them first. This will give you bonus points among the guys for dumping her because she just didn't get you or something. Who cares about how she feels, she was going to do the same to you anyway. Besides, its only highschool. Its what you do after highschool that counts. Enjoy it while you can, its a big big world out here.
ok! so you gave the highschoolers advise! so know how bout the college or college aged guys? any advise for them to make it count? lol
That is a much more delicate subject. Its no longer about the hot/popular girls, its about the right girls. But, don't get me wrong, just because you're out of high school now doesn't mean you have to settle down right away. Take your time, these things definetly shouldn't be rushed into, and you'll probably fall in love several times. Sometimes you'll think you're in love, but it'll just be lust. Learn how to recognize the difference. Don't get yourself tied down right away, experience is always a good thing. Above all else, focus on yourself. You will be with yourself always, no one else can give you that guarantee. You have to make yourself happy, never change yourself for someone else, and always go after exactly what you want. Don't ever settle. You'll just wind up a train-wreck for 4 years... TRUST ME!!! I've been there, done it all or at least seen it all.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:51 PM

I don't think my therapist ever gave me this much useful information
Old 01-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just call me the loooove doctor
Old 01-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a much more delicate subject. Its no longer about the hot/popular girls, its about the right girls. But, don't get me wrong, just because you're out of high school now doesn't mean you have to settle down right away. Take your time, these things definetly shouldn't be rushed into, and you'll probably fall in love several times. Sometimes you'll think you're in love, but it'll just be lust. Learn how to recognize the difference. Don't get yourself tied down right away, experience is always a good thing. Above all else, focus on yourself. You will be with yourself always, no one else can give you that guarantee. You have to make yourself happy, never change yourself for someone else, and always go after exactly what you want. Don't ever settle. You'll just wind up a train-wreck for 4 years... TRUST ME!!! I've been there, done it all or at least seen it all.
i guess that means there needs to be some changes on my part![&:]
Old 01-30-2008, 07:05 AM
Little Doe Peep

They canceled school today because of the icy roads and streets. Feels strange to be on here instead of in school.

Gee, I don't think I've been offering much advice. Mostly I was just curious about what these guys consider "hot" or "sexy."

I'll admit I have very little dating experience. I had one date each with two different guys when I was 14. They were not fun. When I went whining about it to my mom, she told me I should give it up and just look for a husband. So I looked around, didn't see any guys that I would be interested in marrying, and gave up dating. (Somebody even started a rumor that I preferred girls.) My husband and I never really dated. We just hung out together while he taught me about the outdoors, took me hunting and shooting, both gun and bow and stuff like that.

So based on that, I'm not really qualified, I guess, to give out much advice about dating. I do hang out with other kids my age at school and we chat about stuff including dating. I sometimes get questions about what it's like to be married. But I wasn't trying to come off as some kind of expert on romantic relationships.

I guess if I were going to offer any advice,it would be to just be yourself and be nice. And try to match up with people of the opposite sex who are the same way andwho like to do the same things you do. That seems to work pretty well for us and for the two couples I know who have pretty much paired off.

Anyway, I still don't know for sure what you guys think is"sexy." Maybe someone could explain and satisfy my curiousity.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:56 AM
Fork Horn

Well, I think there are generally 2 flavors of "Sexy" There is physical sexiness, which is generally kind of an objective thing, although every guy has his own individual tastes and preferences. It usually includes, nice proportions across the entirebody and a pretty face. You know...boobs, butt, waist, stomach, legs....all that stuff.

And then there is like the whole package type of sexy of which physical appearance is only one part. Attitude, demeanor, intelligence, talents, etc, etc. are some of the other parts. Some guys only care aboutphysical sexiness....those guys aren't worthy. Other guys like the whole package to be sexy....those guys are lucky.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:17 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: Badger_Girl93

Well, I think there are generally 2 flavors of "Sexy" There is physical sexiness, which is generally kind of an objective thing, although every guy has his own individual tastes and preferences. It usually includes, nice proportions across the entirebody and a pretty face. You know...boobs, butt, waist, stomach, legs....all that stuff.

And then there is like the whole package type of sexy of which physical appearance is only one part. Attitude, demeanor, intelligence, talents, etc, etc. are some of the other parts. Some guys only care aboutphysical sexiness....those guys aren't worthy. Other guys like the whole package to be sexy....those guys are lucky.
Well that makes a lot of sense to me. I would still like to hear what these guys consider to be "sexy." After all, they brought up the concept.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: Badger_Girl93

Well that makes a lot of sense to me. I would still like to hear what these guys consider to be "sexy." After all, they brought up the concept.

Is this a hunting forum, or am I at the wrong forum? []

Quick Reply: I'm off school today so.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.